Welcome to the
Brooklyn Centre WIKI

Cleveland, Ohio

A Neighborhood Exploration
Currently 301 articles regarding its history

Kees and Bruch

From Brooklyn Centre Wiki

Revision as of 12:51, 17 April 2007 by Sandy (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

OWNERS: William H. Kees and Fred W. Bruch

The partners owned the west side of West 16th St., Doering Court, and the east side of West 17th St. They owned, in all, 13 and 1/2 acres which was purchased in 1902 from the heirs of Lucy Ingham.
Personal tools