Welcome to the
Brooklyn Centre WIKI

Cleveland, Ohio

A Neighborhood Exploration
Currently 301 articles regarding its history

Kees and Bruch

From Brooklyn Centre Wiki

Revision as of 17:21, 16 December 2007 by Sandy (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

OWNERS: William H. Kees and Fred W. Bruch

The partners owned the west side of West 16th St., Doering Court, and the east side of West 17th St. They owned, in all, 13 and 1/2 acres which was purchased in 1902 from the heirs of Lucy Ingham.

Property Developers

LOT 64:
Hanna EstateStewart Land Company

LOT 65:

Betts and BibbinsFuller, Kain, and KroehleFish-SchneiderMoses FishJacob Schneider

LOT 74:

Consolidated Oyster PackingCurtis, Ambler, and PixleyCurtis-Ambler RealtyCurtiss, Foster, and SpragueEbenezer Foster HeirsEdwin H. FosterGates and FosterGates, Curtis, and Foster K,L,&J (Kroehle, Luce, & Jenman)Kees and BruchLeonard G. FosterLeonard PixleyPetty and BaldwinSprankle RealtyWilliam Mallo

Return to Property Developers

Help support this website by visiting some of the Ads provided by Google.

Personal tools